At Campbell & Company, we recommend every taxpayer set up an account with the IRS.
With an online account, you can view and download certain IRS notices under notices and letters.
With an online account, you can also:
1. Manage communication preferences
•Go paperless for certain notices
•Get email notifications for new notices
2. View your balance
• View the amount you owe and a breakdown by tax year.
3. View or create payment plans
• Learn about payment plan options and apply for a new payment plan.
• View details of your payment plan, if you have one.
4. Make and view payments
• Make a payment from your bank account or by debit or credit card.
• View 5 years of payment history and any pending or scheduled payments.
5. Access tax records
• View data from your most recent tax return and access additional records and transcripts.
• View your economic impact payment amounts.
• Access advance child tax credit amounts.
6. View tax pro authorizations
• View any authorization request from tax professionals.
• Approve and electronically sign a power of attorney and tax information authorization from your tax professional.
Log in or register at irs.gov/account today!